Thursday, August 30, 2007

I hope Patrick knows a good lawyer.


And when it comes to some friendly banter, there's nothing that members of the Wingnut-o-sphere enjoy more than the hearty and healthy exchange of ideas, the tussle of sharp minds in intellectual conflict, the clash of opposing viewpoints, the ... the ... hello?

BONUS GOTCHA(?) - Inspired by CC's unique level of commitment (trolling posts four days old from his own blog -- weak), I decided to do some searching through some Vizu polls posted on this site.

I managed to track down the following: one vote registered from Oak street, near Linden Avenue and Victoria Street south, in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. Canadian Cynic's blog identifies him as being from Waterloo, and he's clearly a Nexus reader. Could this be the address of the oh-so-Cynical one? I would be willing to wager so.

And Mr. Werner "quality blog" Patels just couldn't be more pants-pissingly excited about this:

Good job!

This is, of course, the predictable behaviour of the bottom-dwelling, intellectual dregs of the blogosphere -- pathetic retards who can't possibly formulate a cogent argument or rebut a bit of devastating logic, so they're reduced to childishly trying to ruin someone's blogging livelihood. But here's something for Mr. Ross to chew on.

Let's say he publishes what he thinks is my address. And he gets it wrong. But based on that information, someone who's not a fan of mine decides to take matters into his own hands, and wanders over to said address. And commits violence or something similar.

Whoops.

Like I said, I hope Patrick knows a good lawyer. 'Cuz, not being an idiot, I've got all the screenshots now, and I'll be just plumb deee-lighted to testify in court if it comes to that.

So go wild, Patrick. Do something unspeakably stupid. What can possibly go wrong?

P.S. By the way, Patrick, just FYI, I've never participated in a Vizu poll (or any other kind of poll) on your crappy, embarrassing excuse for a blog. Ever. But don't let that stop you from going all full-metal Steve Janke and Google Earthing where you think I live. The hilarity might be worth it. Until someone gets hurt, of course. But that's kind of your problem, then, isn't it?

P.P.S. One wonders what Patrick's readers think of his proclivity for providing allegedly anonymous online polls, only to now reveal that he subsequently spends his time poring over the corresponding IP addresses for the sole purpose of "outing" some of those voters. If I were an actual voter, I'd be more than a little creeped out.

On the other hand, if you're a regular reader of Patrick's, I'm guessing you're already comfortable with that level of cesspoolitude. That's just a guess, of course.

5 comments:

Rev.Paperboy said...

Clearly it is more important for them to know where you live and what your name is than to address any points you might make, because like most brownshirt wannabees they, like Monty Burns, prefer the personal touch one gets with hired goons, I mean "justifably outraged patriotic Free Dominion readers"

morons!

Red Tory said...

I suspect that "gainfully employed" Patrick "Untersturmführer" Ross, couldn't afford the bus fare to get from Edmonchuck to your neck of the woods, so no worries.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got the screen shots, CC. I was going to suggest that.

Ti-Guy said...

Rosshole's got nothing here. He probably thinks a whois search with an IP is sophisticated sleuthing. Unless he's broken some law here, in which case, his ISP and the RCMP might be interested in this.

JJ said...

I think he's in love with you.

But the RCMP might consider it stalking.