Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tom Friedman: Particularly hacktacular!


I don't much care for New York Times columnist and appalling, pseudo-intellectual hack Tom Friedman. I'm not alone, of course; Friedman has an absolute talent for pissing off people who actually know what they're talking about.

The upside of Tom Friedman, of course, is that you just need to give him sufficient time and he'll make an ass of himself in exciting new ways, like this. Attaboy, Tom -- I knew you wouldn't let us down.

BONUS TOM FRIEDMAN SMACK UPSIDE THE HEAD. At no extra charge.

AH, THERE IT IS
. Hard to believe as it may be, but I was looking for the very review of Friedman's latest book that one of the commenters points me at. (In fact, I know I've linked to it in an earlier posting, but I just couldn't lay hands on it.) In any event, enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting....

:-/

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to a review of Friedman's last book "The World Is Flat". It is the most scathing, but funny, review of a book I've ever read.

http://tinyurl.com/dwxns

Anonymous said...

The FAIR discovery is pretty funny too.

I think Thomas Friedman and Marcus Gee would make a very cute couple.

Don't you?