Friday, July 17, 2009
Shall we play?
It’s been forever since we did, darlings.
I think we’ll go with an all-food theme tonight -- won't that be fun? As always, your answers in the comments if you please.
1) Name your favourite food-related movie.
2) Name your favourite take-out dinner.
3) And just to change things up, name your favourite type of chips.
1) Big Night ... an absolutely delightful little film starring Stanley Tucci and Tony Shaloub as brothers Primo and Secondo. Doesn’t this clip make you hungry?
FYI, I’ve made the timpano that figures rather prominently in one scene but without the hard-boiled eggs -- they offend me. It was beyond delicious and so very bad for you.
2) Thai from The Green Papaya on Preston Street -- it’s what baby boy and I are having right now. Tonight’s dinner consists of Tom Yam, Green Papaya Grilled Chicken, Nuer Pad Prik Sod, Goong Sam Rot, Bai Gra Prow Pak, Pad Thai and lots of sticky rice.
3) Miss Vicki’s Sweet Chili and Sour Cream.