Saturday, May 24, 2008

Leave him alone, LuLu. I'm serious.


While I enjoy a good Bible-thumper smackdown as much as the next person, some people are out of bounds, and Mr. John Pacheco is one of them. When you have someone who writes of the Left getting "a taste of its own medicine" and further threatening a "very messy ending," well, those are the people that make me grateful I blog anonymously.

Let it go, LuLu. Folks like Pacheco are the ones who make me glad we have strict firearm control in this country.

P.S. I'm guessing that Canada's wankers who freak out and accuse members of the Canadian Left of threatening "violence" for much less than the above will be curiously silent and forgiving regarding Mr. Pacheco. Because he's one of theirs. That's how it works, if you haven't figured it out yet.

3 comments:

LuLu said...

Fine ... I promise not to poke teh crazy anymore, ya big meanie.

E in MD said...

Fuck 'em. They're welcome to come down and test out my aim. Hopefully it's good because .50 cal rounds are getting expensive these days.

KEvron said...

i have a weakness for forbiden fruit....

KEvron