Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogging Tories Short Takes, Feb 27, 2008.


Shorter the blog quebecois: "Speaking as a Canadian conservative who holds all human life to be precious and sacred and who whinges on constantly about the God-given value of children, fuck that kid and I hope he rots in hell."

Shorter Kate McMillan: "Here's a story that has nothing to do with Canada, global warming, the budget, Saskatchewan, horrible brown people, making fun of dead Jews or anything of any newsworthiness or interest to Canadians whatsoever. Enjoy."

Shorter Brian Lemon: "How dare -- I said, how dare -- the mainstream media screw up their hyperlinks!?!?" Um ... apologize for this indescribable fuckup? I don't think so."

Shorter Ezra Levant: "It's heartwarming to know that there are brave and honourable Canadians who are willing to put their lives on the line just to defend my freedom to be a total douchebag."

Shorter Joanne: "Please don't use the word 'obsessed.' I prefer the phrase 'pathologically fixated.'"

Shorter "Hunter": "Yes, I'm a drooling retard. Deal with it."

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

I could be wrong here, but I think KKKate wanted her minions to start speculating wildly about Islamofascism and the security of the trucking industry.

So far, the minionage is not forthcoming, but it's still early and most of them have just started drinking.