Wednesday, January 09, 2008

From the Department of "Duh".


Blogging Tory "A Step in the Right Direction" is purely puzzled about ... well, let's let her explain it, shall we?

Where have all of the (American) Support our Troops Ribbons Gone?

I recently returned from a vacation in Boston, MA. We drove down going through NY state. On our way down there was one Support our Troops Ribbons. On our return, we saw only two.

Why am I so shocked?

Two years ago, in February 2005, I travelled to Atlantic City, NJ. We also drove down, driving through NY state, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. At that time, I was shocked with the number of decals on almost every vehicle on the road!

What happened in two years?

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!! What about:

"You know, Martha, we got all hot and patriotic a couple years back and bought them yellow ribbons and all and, funny thing, here we are two years later and our kids are still getting killed over there. Fucking waste of time and money, these worthless pieces of shit."

Of course, that's just a theory.

INTO THE WAYBACK MACHINE, SHERMAN
. Yeah, yeah, I've done this one before. So sue me.


4 comments:

Mike said...

Sweet Jesus, THAT was fantastic. A. Whitney Brown is one of my new favourite commentators

KEvron said...

to answer an earlier question from wayne: miller, no. whitney, hellz yeah.

KEvron

counter-coulter said...

You know CC, the least you could do is post the later post of his.

Always have been a hugh AWB fan since his stand-up days.

"hot gay military sex" - LMFAO!

M@ said...

to answer an earlier question from wayne: miller, no. whitney, hellz yeah.

Seconded!