Saturday, October 21, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Where in the world is Baron von Loadenhosen?

A confidential informant enlightens me that undischarged bankrupt and $21 cheeseburger addict Patrick Ross has restarted his YouTube channel, for the dozen or so people that check it out over a couple of days:



Trying not to seem superficial but, for a 42-year-old that brags incessantly about his active outdoor lifestyle, Patrick is looking a little ... bloated. He might consider the occasional vegetable. And, no, I don't mean poutine.

P.S. And, yes, I still want to keep track of the random wanderings of Patrick Ross.

3 comments:

RossOwesDay said...

Looks like Grande Prairie there. We've seen this particular backdrop before.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I've never actually seen him before. I don't think I've ever watched a commentary with less energy or charisma.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he removed the video in question. Twasty's working on a triple chin.