Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It sucks to be me today…


My computer, which is barely 2 years old, had a nervous breakdown yesterday – I may be hot on its heels. While my tech support guys at work try desperately to salvage it, LuLu-blogging will be spotty at best.

As I told CC and PSA, this is what comes of being a grown-up and squirreling away money to make a lump sum payment on the mortgage for Casa de LuLu. There’s nothing left over when shit like this happens. Being a grown-up sucks ass sometimes.

Okay – I’m done whinging. Try to play nice without me.

4 comments:

E in MD said...

I think there's a restaurant named that down here.

LuLu said...

Really? Do they have Grey Goose martinis as big as your head? Cause I would totally go ... as long as someone else was buying.

Broke, LuLu. LuLu, broke.

liberal supporter said...

"Jesus saves!" Did you?

KEvron said...

i think there's a brothel named that down here....

*lightbulb!*

KEvron