Friday, February 22, 2008

F-Word Final Voting Is Open



The first evah F-Word Blog Awards final voting is now officially underway. There are some superb blogs to consider so, please do go, snoop about and pick your faves. Then vote. I'll mention that I'm in the running for Support Bro (as in pro-feminist fella type blogger) but I won't be at all surprised or unhappy to be congratulating Dave from the Galloping Beaver or mattt from bastard.logic or Chet from the Vanity Press. Excellent folks all.

Oh. And a big round of applause for Pale and prole. They sure as hell deserve it. Three cheers to A Creative Revolution!

UPDATE: You can go and vote here.

5 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

Where do we go to vote for you?

Lindsay Stewart said...

and let me just say, d'Oh

Sheena said...

I'm voting for me.

Lindsay Stewart said...

a vote for sheena is a vote for not someone else!

Prole said...

Aw shucks. *blush!