Sunday, February 24, 2008

500,000




Well then, along with congratulations to LuLu for her snarktacular win, I will now extend my congratulations to CC. This blog was one of my must read sites for quite a while. I must say that I was flattered and thrilled to be invited to contribute to Canadian Cynic. CC's generosity has allowed me to reach a far greater audience than I would ever have seen under my own power and through this venue I've made a quite a few friends and a few half decent sparring partners. With the addition of LuLu, this site has matured into a group blog and I've come to cherish the level of hilarity that often populates our comments section. Thank you CC and congratulations. Thanks to all of the readers, commenters and even the twisted reprobates of the Blogging Tories for providing such a target rich environment.

Here's to the next half million hits.

3 comments:

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

AMEN.

Excuse my incivility.

Oh, wait. Never mind.

Dave said...

Congratulations OM! Here's a dram of Obam 20 year old.

Ya done good.

Ti-Guy said...

Congratulations.