Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh, those wacky Blogging Tories.


At this point, I think it's worth recording the reactions of Canada's Airhead-o-sphere ... uh, Blogging Tories, with respect to the increasingly-disturbing incident at the Montebello SPP protest.

What we'll be doing is collecting links to every Blogging Tory who writes about this, and checking whether they're genuinely disturbed about this underhanded attempt at using police-supplied agent provocateurs to undermine the protest, or whether they think this is all howlingly funny, conspiracy theory stuff (painfully obvious video evidence aside).

First up, there's BT Chucker Canuck:

How many conspiracies does it take to change a lightbulb?

Sure, you can read the rest, but it's easier for me to just summarize that he's an asshole, and we can move on.

Next up -- Dust My Broom:

So they were hired to intervene in the “peaceful protests”? Canada’s top moonbat Jaggi Singh (sometimes eclipsed by Jack Layton) says that they were hired so that the police could have an excuse to bring out their toys such as teargas, rubber bullets and pepper spray.

More profound assholitude, as if I had to explain that to you.

So let's watch for exciting new BT developments, and drop me a note in the comments section or by email when they happen, and I'll update the list. I'm guessing I won't really need to extend my vocabulary beyond "asshole" today, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

What can you expect from the Blogging Tories? Those frat boys and mean girls (and their adoring sycophants) are the ultimate in lazy; they sit on their fat arses all day long and pass judgment over the actions of everybody else.

...that's what they do, that's what they know.