Friday, July 03, 2009

Tweet! Tweet, I say!

All right, already ... here you go. Happy now? I'll do something with it later.


Southern Quebec said...

Et tu, CC...sigh

Ti-Guy said...

Barbara Kach...I mean Kay has a new screed up vilifying Muslims and/or Arabs. Tweet that. Just don't use the words harridan, hag, harpy, shrew, shrike or c*nt. That vocabulary is sexist and uncivil.

Dr.Dawg said...

I liked the "benefactor" part. Try the word "racist."

Frank Frink said...

Be careful out there. Five Feet of I Hate Canada starting following me, for who knows what reason, a couple days back.

Blocked the biatch. Only because you can't get a restraining order on Twitter.

Janna Lee said...

how to hack someones Hotmail - Hack AOL for FREE

hack MSN passwords

how to hack Hotmail password

Hack yahoo said...

hacking passwords hotmail? I am 53 years old and thanks to you I've gained evidence that my wife is having an affair. Everyone has taken my side and I've received great support from my kids and friends. I actually feel quite relieved. I'm a good man and I only hope that I can find a woman who loves me for who I am and can see the good in me. Many thanks hacking passwords hotmail

hacking someones facebook password - how to get into someones yahoomail accout without the password

how do you find out someones password on yahoo - can we really hack hotmail mail password

-- Kevin J, Rosemont, CO