Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think you’re confused.


Dear Alberto Gonzales:

After forcing myself to read your endless evasions, "me, me, me" whinging and doublespeak masquerading as an interview with the Wall Street Journal, I must admit that one of your too-precious statements made quite the impression (emphasis all mine).

"… for some reason, I am portrayed as the one who is evil in formulating policies that people disagree with. I consider myself a casualty, one of the many casualties of the war on terror."

You’ll forgive me if I can’t allow this to go unremarked. This is a "casualty of the war on terror".


You ... not so much.

Yours in complete and utter disgust,
LuLu

P.S. I'm glad I could clear that up for you -- now go fuck off and await your pending indictment.

4 comments:

The Seer said...

How amazingly self-centered and narcissistic this man is. Doesn't he remember Laura heretofore pointed out that "no one is suffers more than their President and I do." http://digg.com/politics/Laura_Bush_on_Iraq_No_one_suffers_more_than_their_President_and_I_do?FC=PRCK2

buckets said...

Another picture

crf said...

Sarah McLachlan should adopt little Alberto. He's a sad little puppy.

Romantic Heretic said...

Jesus! There's nothing more sickening that a person who won't take the responsibility for their actions.