Friday, December 19, 2008

A bold stroke, I tells ya!


Only two months after describing a budget deficit as "stupid and dangerous," Canadian PM Stephen the Corpulent is predicting a deficit of up to $30 billion next year alone.

In response, Canada's Blogging Tories immediately rushed to describe how this demonstrated bold, manly, decisive leadership, and wasn't Stephen Harper just the dreamiest? In particular, Blogging Tory Sandy Crux needed a dry pair of underwear and a cigarette.

HEH. Indeed.

2 comments:

The Seer said...

Can we all agree to mail a shoe to Steverino?

WV: astro

Jennifer Smith said...

Have I mentioned that every time my husband turns to stare dubiously at me because I've started laughing hysterically for no apparent reason, it's because I've been reading Canadian Cynic?

(that, and the fact that the random 'word verification' word this time is 'spermstr')