Sunday, December 07, 2008

Because it needs to be said.


Stephen Harper, in 60 seconds: "Hey, Steffi! Vote me down! Come on, you pansy, vote me down! I dare ya! I double-dog dare ya! Come on, you pussy, here's another confidence vote for you! Fucking jamtart, you don't have the fuckin' stones for this, do you? And here's another confidence vote, you French faggot. They're all going to be confidence votes, every fucking one. I'm going to make the colour of the goddamned Parliamentary bathrooms a confidence vote, and what are you gonna do about it, you little whiner? I'm gonna ... sorry, excuse me? You and your friends are going to what!?!? Jesus Christ, Michaelle, save me from those mean bullies!!!"

4 comments:

sooey said...

Heheh - I can hardly wait for your post when the Liberals let him away with it.

Mike said...

And yet the Tories continually say the opposition is 'playing games.' And they say it with nary a hint of irony or self-awareness.

Zombie Jesus said...

Bravely bold Sir Stephen
Rode forth from Calgary.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Stephen.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Stephen.

He was not in the least bit scared
To be moved into a irrelevance.
Or to have his lies called out,
And his mythos broken.
To have his party split
And his credibility burned away,
And his beliefs all exposed and ridiculed
Brave Sir Stephen.

His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped
And his bottom burnt off
And his pen--

"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."

Brave Sir Stephen ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Sir Stephen turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.

****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Stephen!
("I never!")

Cameron Campbell said...

Sir Botany reference for the win!!!