Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Let the liquidation begin.

After years of chasing undischarged bankrupt. lifelong debtor and fugitive from the law Patrick Ross around Western Canada, I have finally determined the most effective way to keep track of where he is and what he's doing -- sit back, relax, and let the dumb brute post all of this voluntarily on social media.

This is how I am now aware that Patrick is in some way involved in what appears to be a liquidation of a collection of vintage/collectible vehicles, almost certainly the property of the late (and assuredly unlamented) Ken Ross, likely on their way to auction, the proceeds perhaps to be split amongst that passel of mouth-breathing, slack-jawed hillbillies:




In particular, I draw your attention to the obvious similiarity between the car in the second pic above, and the vehicle that can be seen in the relevant driveway as conveniently provided by Google Maps:



At this point, we now have the additional data point that one can be on the lookout for imminent car auctions featuring any or all of the above, just to keep track of where assets are going. And we can wait for Patrick to again post everything I'm interested in.

P.S. I've always wanted a Mustang convertible. I'm just saying.

10 comments:

Augray said...

"Assuredly unlamented"?

CC said...

Augray: Problem?

IvoxPierre said...

Not my favourite year of Mustang, and those hideous wheels are not stock, but it's a pretty nice Mustang if, you know, they were offering.

RossOwesDay said...

Not completely unlamented. Twatsy's sister Penny is concerned that her children now lack a stable male role model in their lives. Needless to say, Uncle Twatsy won't be stepping up to fill that role.

CC said...

Point taken. Even with his obvious psychological problems, I'm guessing Ken was an order of magnitude better adult male role model than Lord Baron Mullet von Bikini Designer.

Anonymous said...

Put in an anonymous $50,000 bid, and when you've picked up the car, tell them to deduct the payment from what Patrick owes you.

Augray said...

CC: I admittedly know nothing about Ken Ross other than that he had four kids, and has passed on (and if I remember correctly from his obituary, he was in his early 70s). Some fathers are saints, and others... well, I once dreamt about meeting the father of a friend; I immediately punched him in the face, and I am not a violent person by any means.

So I suspect that Ken was somewhere on a spectrum between those two examples, but I'd be interested in knowing where. Based on your initial choice of adjective, and the later use of "obvious psychological problems", I suspect he was closer to the latter?

CC said...

Augray: Ken Ross' legacy in all of this is that he will be remembered as the man who, for years, enabled and financed Patrick's weaselly evasion, and is the single reason that Patrick's life is as massively fucked up as it is right now. If Ken had simply told Patrick to man the fuck up and take responsibility years ago, Patrick's life would not be the train wreck of a dumpster fire it is today.

Also, there was the time years ago when Ken physically chased a Patrick-seeking process server off of his property, screaming that the server was doing the work of the devil. I am not making this up. That dude had some serious issues.

Augray said...

CC: Now that you retell it, I do recall the story of the process server from an earlier post. Thanks for refreshing my memory. I suppose that since the process server was working for you at that moment, this means that you're the devil, at least in Ken's mythology.

I agree that Ken bears a lot of responsibility for the current situation. I don't know what he thought was going to happen once he wasn't around to enable Patrick's evasion. He obviously wasn't thinking ahead, a trait he's passed on to his son.

Purple library guy said...

As far as I can tell, all the thinking on that side of things is on the order of "maybe the horse will learn to talk".