Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Back in Grande Prairie?

My moderately reliable network of spies tells me that Lloydminster's village bankrupt Lord Baron Twatrick von Loadenhosen has been spotted in the environs of Grande Prairie yet again, making one wonder if he's back there for employment, or just searching for the perfect $21 hamburger.

In any event, as of Tuesday, September 5, I will have a small collection of confidential informants back in the Lloyd who will be making regular drive-bys of Casa Ross and reporting to me what they discover, as I have also been informed that one of Patrick's siblings may have taken up residence there (suggesting that perhaps that property is not destined to go on the market after all but may stay in the family, although there is no way Patrick will be able to live there full time for free).

In any event, if you happen to run across Patrick wolfing down an 8000-calorie combo of triple cheeseburger with all the fixings and a double side of fries and onion rings, drop me a note.

No comments: