Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Give me a fucking break.


Is there any page from the Republican play book that Big Daddy Harper isn’t willing to steal? From today’s Canadian Press:

"Nobody is more troubled by that than I am" about the rising number of war dead and wounded, Harper said quietly. "These are our finest men and women. When we lose them these are the worst days I have. I have no worse day than when I get this kind of news."

And is it just me or could Murray Brewster have possibly shoved his nose farther up Harper’s ass? I’m sure Sandy at the “Crock-of-the-Matter” will be all over this shockingly blatant example of conservative bias in the media.

3 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

these are the worst days I have.

Fuck. You. Stephen Harper.

Good God, we have to get rid of this pig.

Red Tory said...

…these are the worst days I have. It’s almost just like when Laureen scampishly hides my Fructis Modeling Gelly and I have to make it through the day without its moldable, bendy fiber technology.

ALW said...

WTF? You're offended because the leader of the country says the worst days he has is when soldiers from the country he leads are killed overseas?

I realize it's beyond your capacity to believe Stephen Harper actually cares about the Afghanistan mission, but he does. A lot. Enough to lose an election over, I would say.