Friday, December 14, 2007

Dr. Roy: You can’t make this shit up.


Teh funny.

Ike turner passed away recently. He had a very troubled life and his relationship with ex wife Tina was very violent. I have seen Tina Turner in concert at least 6 times.
I love her energy and sound.
Ike's widow has asked Tina Turner to forgive him. I hope Tina has, but that's her business.
I hope Ike made peace with himself and I hope he was sorry for his actions. I hope he found some happiness in his life.

And I hope Dr. Roy never, ever stops blogging because he is an endless source of snark-worthy material.

9 comments:

Red Tory said...

I hope Dr. Roy steps on a crack and breaks his back. I hope for many things...

KEvron said...

no, teh funny is the first (only?) comment on the thread:

"I certainly do not share your taste in music, but I dare say that is due to generational differences more than anything else."

narf! ike cut the first rock and roll record in '51. just how old is this person?!

KEvron

LuLu said...

Even more teh funny - right underneath Mrs. George L. O'Hirlihy, Maj. (ret.) said...

Links to this post:
Dr. Roy: You can’t make this shit up.

Unknown said...

Good gracious. I dare say the good Dr. Roy's commenter may have recieved a ghastly blow to the head, thereafter causing him to suffer under the frightful delusion that he is, in fact, an upper class twit of the female persuasion residing in a previous century.

KEvron said...

shit! i've been had!

DUpe

ps, i gotta know....

Robert McBean. said...

I'm surprised he could get that many words out without mentioning abortion, Jesus, or Trudeau.

M@ said...

I think it's just lovely that the Queen Herself reads and comments on Roy's blog. How nice!

CC said...

LuLu:

You need to abuse the good doctor sparingly. He is such a reliable source of idiocy that it's only worth mocking him when he does something particularly stupid. And I mean stupid even for him.

KEvron said...

yeah, i'm starting to feel a little guilty; roy's really kinda benign compared to other wingnuts on the internets.

KEvron