Saturday, February 10, 2007

It all started with the best of intentions ...


So there we were, a cross-section of the GTA's finest commie, pinko lefty bloggers -- yours truly, Zorpheous (of course) and the missus, Buckets of Grewal and Mrs. Buckets, Chet Scoville of The Vanity Press and his saner half, the one and only JimBobby, BigCityLib, Jeff Jedras of BCer in TO, the adorable Ms. Z and Ian Scott of Ianism (and I'm probably forgetting someone already), figurin' on a nice quiet evening of intellectual repartee and highbrow banter:


Sadly, a few beers and some infantile challenges later, the reality was somewhat uglier:


Then the police arrived. It all gets a bit hazy after that ...

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey, Journey rocks! Next time 80s karaoke for sure!

M@ said...

Never heard back from you about the location, CC -- I guess I'm a blogging tory now... sigh...

CC said...

Hmmmm ... I'm not sure why that happened, my apologies. In any event, I'm going to be in Toronto again in March for another week so perhaps we should pencil in the evening of Friday, March 9 and do it all over again.

M@ said...

Well if I'm in town, I'll be there. I'm up any time for another KW Blogstravaganza too, if one happens again.