Monday, February 26, 2007

Is Google stalking me or what?


I've mentioned this before, but the tendency for Google to direct people to this site based on almost any search combination is starting to weird me out just a little bit.

From sitemeter, we find that someone Googling on the words "letter to parliament" will get, at the moment, 4,360,000 hits. Guess who's number three? Am I the only one who's seeing this? And it just continues. I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only person to blog on "right wing christian hypocrisy".

And for utterly gratuitous entertainment, you can always Google on "canada wankers". Well, OK, I guess I can be proud of that one.

But the others are still weird.

1 comment:

Zorpheous said...

I'm still number four for the "Definition of Stupid", the first three sites being on-line dictionaries. Now I'm not sure to be insulted or thrilled, LOL