Sunday, December 20, 2009

The knee-slapping hilarity of dead journalists.


Oh, man, I can hardly see through the tears, I'm laughing so hard:



That would be reporting this:

Journalist deaths hit record in 2009: report

And that's when the Kate McMillan Flying Monkeys descend on her comments section to outdo one another in the "Hey, I want journalists murdered way more than you do!" Rhetoric and Swimsuit Competition:

The one comment nailed it: add journalists to the list with lawyers and politicians. Personally, I hold lawyers and politicians in higher regard.
Posted by: Colin from Mission B.C. at December 19, 2009 2:26 AM

It looks like lawyers are being surpassed as the most parasitic profession hated by the public.

I wonder how much a Journalist makes? It seems like the payoff would have been much better with a little more effort by going to Law school.
Posted by: Knight 99 at December 19, 2009 2:27 AM


You can feel the love.
Posted by: Sylvanguy at December 19, 2009 6:30 AM


I wish I'd bought the T-shirt:

"Journalist. Rope. Tree. Some assembly required."
Posted by: Jim at December 19, 2009 8:02 AM


Well darn. I thought I was linking to a story about something bad happening. What's that old saying..I'd rather have a mother as a whore then a journalist?
Posted by: Justthinkin at December 19, 2009 8:05 AM


I've said for years the only way to save the US is to hang all of the media first. Looks like my views aren't so out of the main stream.

"Freedom of the press requires you support it, not subvert it."

When your group works to subvert our freedoms (speech, guns, property rights, etc) don't be surprised if we wouldn't like to see you pay for it.
Posted by: paulcr39 at December 19, 2009 8:11 AM


Journalism is not a profession. it displays none of the attributes associated with a profession. in fact it displays none of the attributes required for honest and honourable work. They are scum. Parasitic scum.
Posted by: Chris at December 19, 2009 9:58 AM


Yawn. Wake me up when someone kills Green Helmet Guy.
Posted by: crjc at December 19, 2009 10:18 AM

Now, where were we? Oh, right ... shrieking inconsolably about a Photoshopped image of something. Carry on, then.

3 comments:

thwap said...

I can't stand those people.

sooey said...

What's worse is they seem to think they're the first to come up with "kill the messenger" to solve the problem.

I wonder, are there dumber people on the Internet than smalldeadanimals commenters?

Rev.Paperboy said...

Speaking as a journalist, first let me just say "Fuck you very much, KKKate."
Those people mostly died for reporting things that the tyrants of the world didn't want reported. They died exposing corruption and wrongdoing, but I guess that doesn't matter to the blar-har-har Stormfront farm team over at Small Dead Animals.
Seriously, the commenters over there make the comments on YouTube look like a combination of Einstein, Plato and Shakespeare.