Friday, December 25, 2009

It's because they're all total fucking idiots, that's why.


Let's pop in on Blogging Tory "Iceman" and see just how awesomely buttfuck retarded a human being can possibly be:

Evidently there is a rumour in circulation that the Prime Minister will request that the Governor General prorogue Parliament in January until after the Olympic Games. While I understand there is a tactical advantage to this strategy, I generally prefer Parliament to stay open for business as much as possible. I strongly support proroguing Parliament when a goof, a Marxist, and a separatist have signed a pact to overthrow a newly elected government. In this current instance of possible prorogation, I have no strong objections. We are preparing to host a major International event in less than 2 months, and I would like the full force of government to get behind it.

I strongly disagreed with Gordon Campbell's past decisions to cancel entire sittings of the legislature, and I do not advocate prorogation under normal circumstances. But it is rare to have a goof, a Marxist, and a separatist sign a pact to overthrow a newly elected government, and even rarer to host the World at an Olympic games. I would like Government ministries to continue operations during this period of time, but I will not be offended or outraged if we pause Parliament for a few weeks.

I particularly like the part where a perfectly constitutional coalition is, in reality, overthrowing a newly elected government.

Stephen Taylor has so much to answer for someday.

3 comments:

sooey said...

In other words, he's saying that Stephen Harper is the only fascist in the current group of party leaders.

"gaings"

Balbulican said...

I like these new young Tory pundits, with their grade four vocabulary, their Olympian sense of self-importance, and a grasp of politics exceeded only by - errr - everybody. They're funny.

ForestP said...

Funny like a clam opening and closing its maw


...wait for it.....c'mon wait....oh yeah there it did it again! right on!