Friday, December 25, 2009

Darcey would like to thank the academy ...


I seriously considered having a "Most Outrageous Blogging Tory Blog Post of 2009" contest but, truthfully, I just wandered across a post from earlier this year that is so head and shoulders above the rest that a contest would be superfluous.

I refer, of course, to this. Yes, that would be (at the time) Blogging Tory Darcey Jerrom wishing the Council of Canadians would all die. Sadly (or not, depending on your perspective), Darcey had an attack of lucidity and disappeared that post, but not before the inimitable Dr. Dawg did the honours.

I'm reasonably sure nothing would top that post for 2009, but I could be wrong since all of the misogyny, racism, bigotry, eliminationism and appalling scientific illiteracy over at Stephen Taylor's House of Hate and Stupid starts to blend together after a while. Still, I'm going to have to go with Darcey here. But feel free to correct me. I love being corrected.

That last part was sarcasm. Just in case you missed it.

No comments: