Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You'd think Ezra wouldn't be so fucking stupid.


Good thinking, Ezra ... libel someone as a "liar" in public. Smooth move for a lawyer.

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, I have a screenshot:



Now let's wait to see if Ezra has one of those, "Holy dumbass, Batman, what the fuck have I done?" epiphanies and disappears that post down the memory hole. A moderately intelligent lawyer would do that, but we're not talking about a moderately intelligent lawyer.

We're talking about Ezra.

3 comments:

LuLu said...

Let me see if I have this straight -- when Khadr claimed he was tortured, the mouthbreathers shrieked incessantly about not believing the words of a terrorist!1!!!11!!1!!

But now that he's allegedly fingered Maher Arar, he's a paragon of truth and virtue. These people make me so very tired.

thwap said...

i was going to say "why wouldn't ezra be that stupid?" the i clicked on the link.

that was monumentally stupid, even or a stockwell day fan.

incredibly scuzzy too.

Dr.Dawg said...

More, dare I say it, at my place. I should have known you wouldn't have missed this.