Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Threat Level Dry

Much as I have taken heat for arguing that Obama is just another pol and not an especially liberal one, I would like to point out that there have been exactly no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since his ascension to the sacred throne of Executron Deluxe. Or whatever they call his job. Hell not even a measly anthrax letter.

I'm wondering what happens to the rainbow coloured threat level of doom, the conservative's emotional thermometer of urinary leakage, how will the stupid folk know when to wet themselves without it? These are sad times for the dim of bulb.

8 comments:

Cujo359 said...

I've been wondering about this, too, the threat level thing, that is. Doing away with this would be too difficult, I suspect. It's become part of our American psyche. Perhaps more inclusiveness? Add more colors to the threat spectrum. We could have endless discussions about whether taupe is a more threatening color than mauve.

Hmmm. I wonder if change.gov is still open ...

Ti-Guy said...

how will the stupid folk know when to wet themselves without it?

I don't think they can go to the bathroom normally anymore. Going to be a lot of ruptured bladders in Wingnutia over the next while.

The Seer said...

I think we all can agree that the reason there have been no terrorist attacks since Obama became president is because of the bangup job W did when he was Commander in Chief. Which is in contrast with the louzy job Clinton did, which is why W got blindsided.

But there is another reason we haven't had any terrorist attacks — you made me say this — Stephen Harper is still the prime minister of Canada!

Unknown said...

I don't think they can go to the bathroom normally anymore.

Well, if nothing else, that'll increase sales of Flomax...

Lindsay Stewart said...

"I don't think they can go to the bathroom normally anymore. "

the wide stance is an impediment.

KEvron said...

"the wide stance is an impediment."

not to cupping.

KEvron

Lindsay Stewart said...

KEvron wins thread. crabgrass abdicates throne. hey, where's crabbie at anyway?

Ti-Guy said...

Qu'est-ce que c'est "cupping?"