Monday, June 13, 2022

Chronicles of Ezra: Only $257 in fundraiser until the next installment.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, to incentivize y'all to chip in at the "Kick Ezra Levant's pasty grifter ass in court" fundraiser, I will post a new installment for every $500 kicked in. To make it easy to keep track, I'll publish the installments whenever the amount in the fundraiser hits a multiple of $500, so we need only $257 (now only $232) for the next installment to happen.

This one will relate to Ezra's baffling decision to "match" donations to his 2016 Indiegogo fundraiser by fronting a huge amount -- $96,000 -- on, of all things, his personal American Express card, and what consequences that would have had for the transfer, and how much actually made it to the Red Cross, and a bunch of other stuff that I've never written about related to this.

So if you want to know what that's all about, well, you know what to do. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just kicked in $25, wish I could afford more. I don't understand why people aren't lining up to donate just to read more about Ezra and his grifting. I know you've posted a lot about this case, is there new stuff you'll be publishing?

CC said...

Anon: There will be a considerable amount of new information that has never been published before. Also, as you might have noticed, there will be cash bounties for readers to track down information that, for one reason or another, Ezra has never disclosed or has refused to turn over or admit to.

Most importantly, this series will not be just a spectator sport -- I will be encouraging readers to get involved and, if they are so inclined, do some sleuthing in support of taking it to Ezra in court.

I'm not just asking for donations; I plan on making it worth it for people to become a part of this.