Thursday, September 16, 2021

Two days and counting ...

... until I can register my (currently) $115,000 defamation judgment against Lloydminster's Patrick "Outlaw Tory Kid Cash Thunderbolt Nexus of Assholery Quintuple Threat Alpha Dog" Ross -- I see he's spending his remaining time wisely:



 

I'm sure that, when I finally take his share of the family farm outside of Marshall, SK, his siblings will be relieved that he still managed to tweet about professional wrestling in the midst of all this.

Time well spent. Time well spent.

P.S. It should come as no surprise that, if Patrick decides to appeal this latest ruling, I will insist to the Court that he first get current with all the outstanding cost awards that have been levied against him (by now, several thousand dollars). On top of that, I will further insist that he cough up another several thousand in surety to be held by the Court so that, once he loses, I do not have to chase him to collect the new cost award for that.

Given how thoroughly the Court spanked Patrick in that latest ruling -- dismissing his application as "baseless and scandalous" -- I'm feeling fairly confident that the Court can be persuaded to go along with my plan. Oh, and one more thing.

If things unfold that way, and Patrick manages to come up with whatever the Court orders, I will demand to know where that money came from, and make him explain how he perpetually pleads penury as his excuse for not paying me, yet can still scrape up a pile of cash to keep filing idiotic legal actions whenever circumstances demand it.

In any event, let's watch.

1 comment:

RossOwesDay said...

To put this in terms even Patrick "Twatsy" Ross can understand:

Ross vs. Day is (metaphorically) turning into the infamous Public Enemy vs. Acolytes squash match on Sunday Night Heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFLuGQrC48M

It's a shoot, not a work!