Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Four days and counting ...

... until I am allowed to register, in Saskatchewan, my 2010 defamation judgment against Lloydminster's Patrick Ross and begin collecting the approximately $115,000 he currently owes me. And while I am hearing rumours that he intends to wait until the last minute to file an appeal, it is interesting to note that, in the midst of the meritless arguments he submitted to oppose the registration, Patrick (very unwisely) admitted that allowing the registration to proceed would in fact mean he owes me all that money:



I am not a lawyer, but I'm thinking that openly admitting to the Court that my judgment against him is indeed valid and enforceable was not the smartest thing Patrick's done lately.

P.S. Lest anyone think that Patrick has a cunning plan to spring a devastating rebuttal on the Court, I will remind one and all that the Court did not think much of his application:




Trashing Patrick's entire submission as "baseless and scandalous" really needs to go down in the annals of jurisprudence as what a savage ass-kicking looks like.

TAKING OUT THE TRASH: Since a few people have asked about my intentions regarding Patrick's worthless assets (which include, according to his bankruptcy filing, a Jordan Eberle jersey, a "Kill Bill" replica sword and at least one replica WWE championship belt which I assume Patrick wears around the house while decked out in John Cena-themed spandex and tights and dancing to "Eye of the Tiger"), I suspect the easiest way to collect and then dispose of all that rubbish is to find someone local who's willing to blow a couple hours accompanying the sheriffs to Chez Twatrick, and tossing all that in the back of a pickup truck.

Given that there will be little there of any value, my first thought would be to simply have it all appraised for fair market value, give Patrick credit for the several tens of dollars it would be worth, then donate it to charity or just truck it over to a landfill.

In any event, if you live in the vicinity of Lloydminster, and have a truck or van and a perverse interest in seeing what the total lifetime collected assets of a 40-year-old undischarged bankrupt and university dropout look like, drop me a note and we can work something out.

Keep next week open.

KEEPING TRACK OF TWATRICK: While it's common knowledge that Patrick's residential address is his father's house in Lloydminster, and that Patrick currently has a job in the vicinity of Grande Prairie, AB, I would appreciate being kept up to date on his general whereabouts, particularly if he's suddenly seen back in Lloydminster (perhaps working frantically to pack up and relocate his belongings to conceal them from the sheriffs who will shortly come calling).

In any event, letting me know if you spot Patrick tooling around town in his Ford Ranger pickup truck or chowing down the family-size bucket at KFC would be appreciated.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be more specific, it's a 2000(?) dark green Ford Ranger pickup truck. I have the license plate number if you need it.

Anonymous said...

I notice that Twatsy hasn't posted anything on his YouTube channel for a couple weeks. Maybe he's finally taking stock of how much trouble he's in.

Anonymous said...

I live in Toronto and am tempted to take a "tourist" visit to beautiful Lloydminster just for the sheer hilarity (and public service!) of repo-ing Twatsy's pathetic belonings. Flights to YUL aren't too bad, but rental cars are annoyingly expensive these days!

MgS said...

I find it more than laughable (in the bad comedy sense) that _NOW_, a decade on from the original judgment being handed down, we find Patrick making accusations of perjury.

For some time, I’ve wondered about conservative thinking in Alberta, where it seems as though the idea of “personal responsibility” applies to everyone else, and not to the conservative at all. He had multiple opportunities prior to 2010 to demonstrate not only being responsible for his actions, but to show that there was some merit to his position. I see little difference between his behaviour and that of Dean del Mastro.

Jesse Ian Hayward said...

I can't wait to see CC's pictures of Patrick's possessions once he repo's such for credit towards the defamation judgment.

Anonymous said...

CC, I know you think his junk is junk. Rightfully so.
But consider this.
There are people who would pay good money to own a part of Supershitheads life.
After you own all of his crap think about an online auction, with proceeds going to charity.
"This authentic Kill Bill replica sword was carried by an incel prince without a real sword of his own."
Something like that.

CC said...

You are a truly sick person.

I like that in a commenter.

RogueNerdOne said...

I will gladly carry this out for you Robert. Let me know the day, and I'll be there with fucking bells on.

There's a good possibility I'd do it dressed as Hulk Hogan and wear one of his belts the entire time.

Anonymous said...

Wait wait I also live I the GTA and am also close to these events. Maybe we can do a daytrip ��

Anonymous said...

does the guy who planted a bunch of
'o punches get the Eberle jersey? it would ofc need some fumigation.

CC said...

Everything is open to negotiation. And fumigation.

Jesse Ian Hayward said...

I know my way round Lloydminster; I'd be happy to help RogueNerdOne with any moving & or loading tasks involving repossessing junk owned by Patrick Ross.

Also, if CC wants to sell off Patrick's possessions for charity.....I think I'm in......"to become the World Heavyweight Champion!" (Seriously I'd buy that belt, wear it, get a photo taken with it & tag OutlawTory in the tweet)

RogueNerdOne, you know how to find me; assuming CC is OK with this of course.

Lastly; I'm serious about buying that belt, provided I can use some disinfectant to wipe off all of Patrick's nasty sweat & fat.

RossOwesDay said...

We wholeheartdly support the notion of Mr. Skinner resposessing Twatsy's meagre possesions dressed as Hulk Hogan.

We also suggest that "Real American" is played at 130 decibels on the Lloydminster streets to commemorate this joyous occasion.

https://youtu.be/eX_k5_egUAo?t=30

CC said...

Everyone might need to rein in their excitement since, even if Patrick does not file an appeal, it will take a few days to register the judgment, then file the collections request with Saskatchewan sheriffs with all the details, after which they would schedule the actual collection (if I understand all this correctly). The physical collections event at Chez Twatrick would be accompanied by the financial collections event of seizing all of his assets at his credit union, at which time I will demand at least the last 10 years of Patrick's financial records to see how all that money is coming and going in order to identify his sources of income for purposes of immediate garnishment.

All in all, this won't happen overnight. But it will happen.