Monday, September 13, 2021

The travails of Twatrick: Inevitable appeal edition.

I am not sure how seriously to take this, but I was just gifted with an anonymous note, assuring me that Lloydminster's Patrick ("Kid Cash" "Thunderbolt" "Nexus of Assholery" "Quintuple Threat" "Alpha Dog" "Lord Baron Twatrick von Loadenhosen") Ross plans to appeal the recent ruling granting me the right to register my 2010 defamation judgment against him which allows me to begin collection proceedings to collect the $115K+ that he owes me.

There was no actual corroboration accompanying this note, but it is just the sort of thing one expects from Patrick, as my anonymous tipster suggests Patrick will (naturally) wait until the last possible day (September 18), then file in order to drag this out for a few more weeks.

If this is true (and I stress, "if"), it's not at all clear what Patrick expects to gain from this, other than postponing the inevitable. Given that his earlier argument opposing the registration was absolutely gutted by the Court -- who dismissed it as "opinion", "argument", "hearsay" and even "baseless and scandalous" -- there is little doubt that whatever Patrick files for the appeal would get even more of a savage and bloody beatdown, with me bring awarded even more enhanced costs this time.

The one thing that is worth pondering is whether Patrick ran this idea by his other family members first, or whether he's just going to spring it on all of them as a surprise after the fact:

"Guess what? I just filed an appeal of that stupid ruling!"

"Um ... what?"

In the end, sure, Patrick can drag this out a few more weeks, at the cost of the inevitable several thousand dollars that will be levied against him by a truly pissed-off court who, by now, has had more than enough of his frivolous and meritless applications and almost certainly is going to want to send Patrick an unambiguous message about wasting the court's time.

In any event, I guess we have to wait and see.

It won't take long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on that earlier post, but I might as well comment here. You didn't mention that if Patrick is going to hide his income from you, then he's going to have to lie on his income tax filings. I assume that, as part of the collection process, you'll have access to all his income tax filings, so he's going to have to lie about the money he made, and there are pretty serious penalties if you're caught lying on your income tax. And if his family members have to file false returns just to match his, they could also be in big trouble.

That whole family is a real piece of work, isn't it?

MgS said...

@Anonymous - 5:54AM: Patrick would have to get his behavioural templates from somewhere ... along with the temperament to go with it. (What 40 year old is still getting into what amount to schoolyard fights?)