Thursday, September 23, 2021

Rebel's Sheila Gunn Reid, playing fast and loose with the facts again.

I was about to write a moderately scathing piece about the utter bullshit that is Rebel News' Sheila Gunn Reid's latest conspiratorial rubbish, until something very interesting happened. Walk with me a minute.

Only a few minutes ago, in preparation for disemboweling this idiocy, I took the obligatory screenshot, wherein you can see that the spectacularly untalented Gunn Reid trumpets the objection to the vaccine mandate from an "ICU manager." 



This is important since most people would naturally assume that an "ICU manager" would have some experience in an ICU, and therefore be qualified to discuss the subject.

And yet, when I refreshed that page only minutes later, well, lookee here:



With no fanfare whatsoever, Gunn Reid's "ICU manager" was demoted to an "acute care manager", and a "former" one at that. And when I say "with no fanfare," I Wayback Machined that baby here, where you're free to convince yourself that there is absolutely no update or correction that admits that the original headline was massively misleading.

I'm sure you're shocked.

P.S. We're not done here.

No comments: