Monday, October 06, 2008

Logic, as it is mangled.


Blogging Tory "Hunter" dons her best Steve Janke Boy Detective deerstalker hat and speculum, and deduces a positively deductible deduction:

BEWARE! When PM Harper....

leans on the podium, you will get an honest answer.

I have noticed this many times, and this is only one example.

I wonder if the media have picked up on this yet? Every time PM Harper leans on the podium, it means he is about to give his truthful opinion on the question, no matter if the reporter likes the answer or not.

Watch for it from now on, and see if I'm right or not. I think I'm right.

Conversely, then (and using that very logic), when Harper does not lean on the podium, he is being a bald-faced, weaselly, lying douchebag. Hunter says so.

P.S. By the way, Hunter, do you have any video evidence either way as to what Il Douche was doing when he unloaded this whopper? I'm just curious.

1 comment:

Adam C said...

I enjoy the idea that the reporter might somehow be disappointed that Harper would tell him/her the truth. The Truth is too harsh for delicate ears to hear, I suppose; when The Leader speaks, journalists quail...