Friday, December 28, 2007

Putting the "fab" back in fabulous.


I shit you not, Five Feet of Crazy™ has a picture of a pink (yes, I said pink) Remington 870 20-Ga. junior shotgun labelled “the perfect gun for me”. She then works herself into a full-blown gun-fetishistgasm over a Taurus Millenium Pro 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol with an adorable pink polymer grip which is just like the cutest evah!!

Is anyone else completely disturbed by the idea of this raving lunatic being armed? With a fucking pink gun?

Heh. I knew this reminded me of something ... "My God, even their Uzis are pink!!"


4 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

*yuck* The psycho-sexual issues with regard to Five Feet of Squat and her obsession with the "pink gun" are just too unappealing to contemplate.

*thinking pleasant thoughts...thinking pleasant thoughts...*

Sheena said...

I'd buy one.

Dave said...

You will note, please, that whatshisname, the penguin is wielding "THE PLUNGER OF GOD!!"

KEvron said...

"a fucking pink gun"

freakin' freudian entendres!

she'll get that banana to stick to the wall....

KEvron