Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I feel ... a mental retardation in the force ...


... whoops, never mind, it's just Jason, carefully nursing his average of 26 hits a day and being as much of an irritant as those little dogs who won't leave you the fuck alone and insist on dry humping your leg at a cocktail party when you're just trying to have a conversation.

A word of advice, Jason: no matter how many times you link to Ann Coulter, I really doubt she's going to be giving you any sweet, sweet link love any time soon. Even howling-mad, hate-filled, right-wing screech harpies have their standards, you know.

6 comments:

Rev.Paperboy said...

Hey, what wrong with only getting 26 hits a day? I know it's 25 more than Jinx deserves unless they are genuine smacks upside the head, but we can't all be giants of the blogosphere.

Miss Cellania said...

He's doing a lot more traffic today, all from here.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'll get out of moderation over there, so I'll quote my response over here. By the way, as an American (although living with an enemy Canadian), I welcome your comments about our politics any time.

"So, are you specifically asking Canadian Cynic to make that argument to any soldier who "supports" the war, or any soldier period? Because, you know, they don't all support a "war" with a country that never attacked us. http://tinyurl.com/yk7ucq"

CC said...

MC writes:

"He's doing a lot more traffic today, all from here."

I figured as much. I like to think of it as taunting him. You know, giving him a brief taste of what it's like to be a real blogger who gets real traffic.

Then I cruelly yank it out from under him. Am I not amusing?

Rev.Paperboy said...

cruel, but fair. I still think Jinx deserves more stick than carrot.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

I popped by Jason's and said that I didn't realize the U.S. participation in WW2 was simply retaliation for Pearl Harbor.

He thought I was serious.