Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dear Joel:


You know, in all that witty repartee in that comments section over at "Proud to be Canadians," it seems that many of us lost sight of the original issue, which was that Barbara Kay appears to have thoroughly distorted and misrepresented at least a couple of quotes to bolster her argument. So I thought I'd prod Joel ever so gently about that by leaving a (very polite) comment to that effect.

Since I had to comment anonymously, the comment is being held for examination, and it remains to be seen whether it will be released and whether Joel or Kay bothers to address it. See? I am capable of being ever so polite and genteel. Even with unspeakable dumbfucks like Joel Johannesen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your inroduction to another great site. I would never have known it existed if it were not for you CC.

Joel Johannesen said...

It was OK'd a long time ago, Cynic. And I answered a long time ago too. I said in part:

I would have been happy to oblige you with a snappy comment about the column, but after reading what you wrote about me in your blog, surely you jest. I really don't think you now deserve the kind of respect that that would require, from me nor anybody actually, least of all Barbara Kay. You literally command disrespect, and I don't think you particularly care about that either.

But you should visit my web site and read it all. It's a good answer. Click here to read it all, including the column itself. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!!!! Could you please whine some more, CC? Really. You're not coming off as enough of a pussy as it is.