Friday, July 14, 2006

The fickliness of the trollosphere.


[Moved to the top just 'cuz I'm feeling unspeakably cruel today.]

Geez, dude, you could at least throw me a link or something. Think of the children. Think of the orphans. Think of my SiteMeter stats.

Mostly my SiteMeter stats, of course.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, man, I think I just wet myself. In making a pompous, condescending ass of himself, our good buddy Wayne had used the "Ann Coulter defense" on behalf of Steve Janke:

Steve made the comment in jest, but a certain moonbat has taken great offense.

It was obviously a joke, but moonbats don't have a sense of humour ( or sense ).

And who arrives in Wayne's comments section to set him straight but Janke himself:

To be honest, Wayne, I wasn't joking at all.

It's moments like this that make it all worthwhile. If I had a tail, it would be wagging.

NO, STOP ... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Just read eb's comment. I swear, I can't think of anything to add that wouldn't be indescribably mean-spirited.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He visits your site often enough that he felt he didn't have to.

Anonymous said...

"It was obviously a joke, but moonbats don't have a sense of humour ( or sense )."
- Wayne

"To be honest, Wayne, I wasn't joking at all."
- Steve

"I realized you were not joking"
- Wayne


I love it.

How do these people manage to fucking breath? It boggles the mind.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm starting to wonder if Janke isn't actually really just very simple...as simple as Wayne appears to be.

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought it was an act by a very practiced propagandist, but now..well, I think I was wrong.

Miss Cellania said...

I am impressed. You managed to push his buttons real good.... by doing nothing at all! Its MAGIC!

catnip said...

"It was obviously a joke, but moonbats don't have a sense of humour ( or sense )."
- Wayne

"To be honest, Wayne, I wasn't joking at all."
- Steve

"I realized you were not joking"
- Wayne


Priceless.