Friday, September 29, 2023

Ezra Levant and SLAPP suits: A CC HQ challenge.

As a number of folks have asked about how Ezra Levant's meritless 2016 SLAPP defamation action against me is progressing, I will say only that things are happening, but here's a time-waster for you if you feel like playing detective.

Back in 2016, after numerous people at Rebel Media bragged at the time about having raised "over $160,000",





it was passing strange how, shortly thereafter, the bragging was quietly re-adjusted to gloat about, well, a lesser amount ...



As you can see, Rebel Obergruppenfuhrer Ezra Levant, after all the money had been collected and turned over, was oddly crowing about having raised a clearly lesser value.

According to my timestamps, that latter screenshot was taken on September 11, 2016 but, for the life of me, I cannot find that article/blog post online anywhere. It looks like a Rebel Media post, but no online search I've run can track it down, so there's the challenge -- can anyone find the article associated with that screenshot somewhere on the Intertoobz?

On more than one occasion, I instructed Ezra's current lawyer to advise her client to stop deleting evidence, and I'm not going to say that's what happened here, but it's not like Ezra to stroke himself so lovingly in public, then delete said stroking afterwards. So there you have it ... can anyone find that article online?

And ... go.

P.S. There will be another challenge shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titanic Meme: "It's been 84 years..."

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post and I'm not sure if you've already tried this, but if you remember the url you could use the wayback machine.