Sunday, October 03, 2021

The train wreck that just keeps on wrecking ...

Undischarged bankrupt who now owes me around $120,000 currently threatening to sue someone for defamation for telling him he is "fucked" and to "pound sand":



Yeah, the Court is going to take that case really seriously.

P.S. There is zero chance that Patrick Ross will be allowed to file any further legal actions against anyone given his established history of refusing to pay judgments or cost awards for years. If Patrick is threatening you with legal action, drop me a note and I will make sure you are fully-armed with everything you need to convince the Court to refuse to accept his action until he turns over a whack of cash.

P.P.S. Oh, and if he does manage to hand over a pile of money, I will insist on knowing where it came from for the purposes of collection. Then I will seize it.

1 comment:

jhayward9 said...

Patrick has went unhinged in the last 72 hours. I wonder if he got a call from a sheriff, talking about the collection order? Wildly throwing out lawsuits, presumably to get you paid.....he's a clown.