Saturday, October 30, 2021

Chronicles of Twatrick: Motion Fitness edition.

Following up on my last post, given the evidence provided by various commenters, I am now comfortably certain that Lloydminster's Patrick "Mullet Man Kid Cash Super Duper Fucking Threat etc etc etc ..." Ross has a membership at Motion Fitness, given Patrick's penchant for bragging about his manly, pec-shredding workout routines, and the rather obvious photographic evidence:



And why does this matter? I'm glad you asked.

First, it's just another data point in tightening the noose around Patrick, for which every bit of information helps. Every single observation about where he is a member, or where he hangs out with any frequency, is being fed to the Saskatchewan sheriffs. But that's not the whole story. Not even close.

If Patrick is indeed a member of that gym, then he must be paying for it somehow, which is why, in the e-mail I have just drafted to the sheriffs, I am directing them to first verify Patrick's membership and, if verified, to request that Motion Fitness hand over the information on however Patrick is paying for that membership. Assuming that payment is via either a regular charge to Patrick's credit card, or a regular electronic withdrawal from Patrick's bank account, I will then have at least some of Patrick's banking info confirmed, whereupon the sheriffs will go after whatever account is attached to Patrick's membership. But we're not done here.

Once Patrick's membership is confirmed, I will insist that Motion Fitness cancel his membership, pursuant to my collection enforcement, as there is no way that Patrick should be paying for a gym membership when he owes me a ton of money:



But wait, there's more, and this is where it gets interesting.

It is entirely possible, given Patrick's current status as an undischarged bankrupt who should not have an unsecured credit card, that he is not paying for his gym membership himself; rather, it would not be surprising if his father, Ken, is covering that, and that would truly open a can of worms, because if I can show that Patrick's father is quietly covering any expenses related to Patrick, then I have standing to demand that his father turn over all of his finances and disclose in what other ways he's supporting Patrick financially. Quite simply, all it will take is a single example of Patrick being subsidized by his father to blow this wide open.

In case you cared.

P.S. It is amusing to observe that Patrick has posted nothing -- literally, nothing -- to his regular Twitter "OutLawTory" account for many days now. As I have explained before, this is Patrick's way of pretending that none of this is really happening, and also his way of establishing plausible deniability, in that when he eventually re-appears, he will insist he's been busy, and wasn't checking his account, and he had no idea that any of this was happening and, gosh, if only someone had told him.

Yeah, good luck with that.

P.P.S. Oh, one more thing. If it turns out that Patrick is paying for his gym membership via a regular e-withdrawal from his bank account, then the instant that's confirmed, I will be directing the sheriffs to freeze and seize that account, which means that not only will Patrick's gym membership die a gruesome death, but the same will happen to everything based on regular withdrawals from that same account. And who knows what else that might be?

Car payments? Car insurance? An online subscription to "Manly Mullet Monthly"? Oh, yes, if it turns out that Patrick's gym membership is locked to his bank account, I can assure you that everything locked to that account will be going bye-bye in short order.

In case you cared.

P.P.P.S. Patrick mocking someone else for "hiding" from a lawsuit is a tweet that did not age well:




$100 BOUNTY STILL UP FOR GRABS: As I announced previously, I will donate to the charity of one's choice $100 for the first person who provides me with verifiable information as to Patrick's current place of employment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Patrick has been paying for all this with a simple debit card, and you seize that account, not only will that cancel his gym membership, it will probably make it impossible for him to go out to eat if he's also using that debit card for all his normal purchases.

So he won't be able to eat out, or buy clothes, or put gas in his truck. That will definitely cramp his lifestyle.

CC said...

Anon: I believe you've pegged the situation nicely.

Anonymous said...

If you never collect a dime from Patrick, the fact that you shut him up like this still makes you a hero.

RossOwesDay said...

"Uhhh...I'm really mad about that guy who didn't re-rack his weights the way I like the other day. I even talked about it on my YouTube podcast that nobody listens to. I am IMMEDIATELY cancelling my membership to Motion Fitness! Oh...umm...yes, I'll pay the early termination fee. But ummm, if I do it right now, will you like umm....totally, completely delete me from your systems. Like, I need you to remove my financial information NOW!"

- Probably Twatsy right now

RossOwesDay said...

Also, Cynic, I'm not sure you have a readership in Peace Country outside of Twatrick. Culturally, Grande Prairie makes Red Deer look like Paris. So, it might be hard to come by tips about his employer.

While this isn't the most elegant solution, there aren't too many forestry companies in Grande Prairie. It probably wouldn't be too much work to contact all of them?

t.ly/rvir

CC said...

ROD: I wasn't counting on my bounty to produce immediate results; I just thought it would be a fun way to encourage others to take a shot at it for a good cause. I'm assuming it's the Saskatchewan sheriffs that will do the heavy lifting, but any information I can give them just makes the job easier.

Trust me, based on what I've sent them, the collection enforcement department of the Saskatchewan sheriffs probably knows more about Patrick than the rest of his family does.

MgS said...

@ROD @ 11:12 AM: GP might be more redneck than Red Deer, but that doesn't mean that Ross has much of a social network there ... and unless he's being paid "cash-under-the-table" by his employer, there are financial records lying around that will show who is paying him what.

If he's being paid in cash, he's got other problems coming, because those kinds of jobs are ... notoriously volatile, and the slightest whiff of police knocking on the doors is going to result in an immediate loss of hours/cash.

Either way, I expect Patrick Ross is going to find it very difficult to function soon enough ... and we may not see much of him online for a while simply because like Harper, he won't deal well with having his bravado shot all to pieces.

RossOwesDay said...

Not that you need further evidence, but here's a photo of the inside of the Clairmont, AB (Grande Prairie suburb) Motion Fitness. Twatrick has been filming his stupid YouTube podcast in this exact arena recently. So, he might prefer patronizing the Clairmont location.

t.ly/Oyfi

CC said...

ROD: Yeah, I'm pretty much set on this issue, I've already sent off the email to the sheriffs regarding Patrick's gym membership and directing them to order Motion Fitness to disclose Patrick's membership financing details.

RogueNerdOne said...

RoD: Patrick is staying in Clairmont. Has been there entire time.

Patrick's running to court because I said a "hotel in Grande Prairie".

Many here know I've said privately it was Clairmont the entire time. I'm under no obligation to tell Patrick the truth. I let him know I was on to him.

When I did the harassment stopped. Just like when the restraining orders went into place. It's his m.o. Harass harass harass, get outed, harassment stops, the rhetoric starts.

He doesn't realize it, but a Mack truck is coming his way. I have his true location, the lies to Tick Tock Tech, and his statements to police. He's lied more than he realizes, and I'm going to out each and every one of them. Remember, I gave him the opportunity to walk away from this.

Patrick's about the realize I'm not fucking around and I won't be withdrawing shit this time. I made that mistake once and I always learn from my mistakes. That's the difference between him and I. I've learned, he's stayed the same and tried the same game. Tsk tsk.

RogueNerdOne said...

Robert, give me a few days and I will let you know where Patrick is working. I will have the name of the company by midweek, and it's 100% above board this time. My lawyer's come up with something of a surprise for Patrick.

I'll have all the paperwork that I'll be filing tomorrow or early Monday morning. It's been decided I will file a simple dismissal motion at the end of the week to rid myself of the lawsuit, but we're filing a motion on Monday to ask for surety before I have to respond. I'll be asking for $25,000 and I went and obtained my cashier's cheque/bank draft payable to the Queen's Bench to show proof that I can match it. Then we'll be making a motion to force opposition counsel. His litigation history will lend to a favorable ruling my lawyer feels. During that time is when we'll be showing the court Patrick requires not only counsel, but a trustee to further continue because he's ignored, and also acknowledged in several tweets I was trying to get off on an 'administrative loophole'. Before that however, I want to force the judge to define whether Twitter was an acceptable method of service. If not, I don't have to make another argument and we go home.

Later in the week, I'll file if it's needed, but I don't believe it will be. Of course, I will be going for costs. If there's anything left of Patrick's $25,000 after I'm done, Robert can file to seize it even before we finish. We've come up with a plan that will save me significantly in filing fees and appearance fees leaving more for Robert to take. :)

It's amazing that guy thinks he has a stellar reputation in Lloydminster, but has Patrick ever mentioned why he's no longer on the board at the Lion's club? No? Shocking...