Friday, October 29, 2021

Chronicles of Twatrick: Mullety and the Bounty.

Sorry, I can never resist a good pun. In any event, just to re-up a bit of an earlier tweet, now that the Saskatchewan sheriffs have actually started working on my collection enforcement filing against Lloydminster's Patrick "Kid Cash Quintuple Threat etc etc etc ..." Ross, even though I've supplied them with a fair bit of Patrick's personal data (including his last known bank account and bank branch), it would be delightful to actually identify where he works these days.

It's common knowledge that Patrick is currently labouring manually and menially at some sort of outdoorsy forestry job in the vicinity of Grande Prairie, Alberta, and even though we might be able to get everything we need based on recent direct deposits to his bank account, I'm still offering to donate $100 to the charity of choice for anyone who can provide me with verifiable info related to Patrick's current employer.

And in case you're in the area of Grande Prairie and aren't sure who you should be looking for, I have stolen shamelessly the following screengrab from a Twitter account so you can recognize Patrick when you stumble upon him:



I have no idea what's up with Patrick going for the "Ted Lasso" look these days but, whatever. I suspect it wouldn't take long for SK sheriffs to track Patrick down based on his bank records, but the $100 bounty is still out there if you want to help out your favourite charity.

Good luck, and let's be careful out there.



P.S. As I have no Facebook account, I can't check in on Patrick's Facebook page, but rumour has it he's quite forthcoming there in terms of bragging about what he's doing, and where he eats and so on. So if anyone wants to check that out, well, there you go.

P.P.S. Oh, and in case you'd forgotten just what I will be extracting from Patrick, no matter how long it takes:




And that would be Patrick's debt to me that is now increasing by 5 per cent per year.

I hope he has a well-paying job. For purely selfish reasons, of course.

THE FIRST POSSIBLE LEAD: According to one commenter, there is persuasive evidence that Patrick works out at Motion Fitness Grande Prairie. I will be passing that tidbit on to the Saskatchewan sheriffs, for whom that should be easy to verify. And why does that matter?

Because if Patrick is currently paying for a gym membership, that is money that should be going to me, so I'm going to argue that his membership should be cancelled tout de suite.

And that is just the beginning. Keep those cards and letters coming in.

13 comments:

Platinum Slime said...

Twatrick has gone mostly quiet on all of his social media for the last week, including Facebook. He knows he's in deep, deep trouble.

CC said...

Platinum Slime: I'd noticed that, but it's not necessarily because he's scared. I've dealt with him for years, and this is exactly what he does when he knows he's being tagged on social media with explanations as to how what he's doing is monumentally stupid, so he vanishes for a while to give himself plausible deniability; that is, in order to re-appear after a while and say something like, "Wait, I'm not allowed to file a legal action? Gosh, I didn't know that, if only someone had *told* me."

If his defamation action against Peter Skinner actually ends up in court (unlikely), I guarantee one of Patrick's defenses will be that he he had no idea that, as an undischarged bankrupt, he had no standing to file such an action. And he will insist that, even though everyone and his marmoset was telling him this on Twitter, he will use this quiet spell to insist that, darn, he just wasn't reading Twitter all that time so he missed it.

This is what he's up to. I will bet internal organs on it.

Anonymous said...

Whatever the reason for Patrick's disappearance, I think we can all agree that it makes Twitter a much more pleasant place without his constant trolling and misogyny. It's really so much nicer.

Anonymous said...

If anyone is curious about why Patrick would go all the way out to Grande Prairie for work when he lives in Lloyd, I heard from a number of people that Patrick has such a bad rep in Lloyd that no one there will hire him under any circumstances. I remember he used to work at Rona in Lloyd, just stocking shelves, and he got fired from that. How awful are you when you get fired from a job stocking shelves?

I also heard he had to go to Grand Prairie for work just so he could be so far away from Lloyd that people didn't know how bad he is, and even his father had to step in and use his influence to convince someone to hire Patrick.

If Patrick fucks up and gets fired from his current job (whatever it is), then it's over for him. If he can't even keep a job hundreds of miles from home that was arranged for him by his father, his employment prospects are pretty much gone.

Anonymous said...

Another reason Patrick might be laying low is that the guy he's suing for defamation, Peter Skinner, once explained how he can sometimes track someone back to their location by their IP address if that person sends an email, or leaves a comment on a blog, or fills out an online form, or other things.

So if you get an e-mail from Patrick, expand it and look at the headers to see the originating IP address. That might tell you where he works (if he's doing this from a work computer), or which hotel he's staying at.

Every time Patrick sends an e-mail, or posts a comment, or uploads a YouTube video, he's likely giving away his location, if you look hard enough.

RogueNerdOne said...

If one were to give me an IP address from an email or online post I could tell you the physical location of that individual. Normally when you do an IP trace, you get the provider's location, but you can drill deeper into local router and ultimately the location of the user. It's how police can track people accurately even inside a massive 50 floor apartment building.

If one does something like that, don't post it online. Patrick takes information you release and will twist it like in my case. I said he filled out a form in my name at Tick Tock Tech, and Patrick called them to say I was making allegations against THEM. That was sorted with a simple phone call, but now he's suggesting the President of Tick Tock Tech told him their company never heard of me and has never had contact with me. I've posted screenshots of emails between them and I, thus the lie I've referenced in his statement of claim.

As many have said, Patrick's reputation in Lloyd isn't great. I have Lloydminster businesses RTing my tweets about Patrick when I tag #Lloydminster or #yll in my tweets. If needed, I have a restaurant in Lloyd that will swear a statement they won't allow Patrick to eat at their location. They refuse to serve him.

In Patrick's world, he's the most popular guy on the planet. In reality, random people call him an unrepentant bigot. He's gone on rants defending Kyle Rittenhouse in the states. If a person is a conservative, he'll excuse just about any behavior from them, and defend them ruthlessly online.

RossOwesDay said...

This video is another glimpse into Twatrick's bizarre authoritarian conservative mindset. He is furious about something very mundane at the gym. The guy has an IQ of around 80, and emotional intelligence that's even lower.

In reality, he's probably mad that someone asked him to stop eating greasy poutine while working out at the gym.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk9qsbfFP7o

RossOwesDay said...

Also, based on previous twitter posts (especially the one where he laughs about some group chat in a video), we think Twatrick works out at Motion Fitness in Grande Prairie. Maybe that's helpful information?

MgS said...

@Anonymous at 9:12AM:

"How awful are you when you get fired from a job stocking shelves?"

I can't comment on his performance, but retail management is ... pretty much garbage too these days. Getting fired from a job stocking shelves could mean no more than the manager was having a bad day and took it out on you.

... of course, we also have the bigger picture of his behaviour online to consider ... one can draw conclusions from that.

RossOwesDay said...

Here, you can see Twatrick making a complete buffoon out of himself, and that he's doing it in front of a Motion Fitness (watch the top left of the video).

https://twitter.com/OutlawTory/status/1423404151896223747

I realize that this is circumstantial evidence, but it makes sense that he'd be a member. Not many gyms have locations in both Grande Prairie and Lloydminster, like Motion Fitness.

RogueNerdOne said...

RoD:

That video is hilarious. The comment someone left is even better.

Whoever did that, I owe you a drink.

RogueNerdOne said...

Oh and a 40 year old man just posted a video of himself calling people "bitch boys and haters".

I'd expect that from a teenager, not a grown man. Just once I'd love for him to call me something like to my face. Last time I was going to see him at a football game, just to see if he would, he ran to court to get a restraining order and asked the Edmonton Eskimos for help. I shit you not.

But he's a bad ass that could "rip a finger off". I had no idea Patrick was into fantasy comedy.

RossOwesDay said...

The only fingers Patrick will rip off are chicken fingers at upscale fast-food restaurants in Lloydminster and Peace Country.