Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Looking for the meatspace co-ordinates of Patrick Ross.

Even though it's still several weeks before the hammer drops on Lloydminster's Lord Baron Twatrick von Loadenhosen, I want to stay current with his whereabouts so that we have the most up-to-date information we can hand to the collection arm of the Saskatchewan Sheriffs Department when they finally get to his file in their in-box. To that end, I'm after anything folks can tell me about his current employer, where he is staying when on contract in Grande Prairie, AB and so on.

As I understand, Patrick has a convenient habit of bragging on his Facebook account about where he's been, what restaurants he's just eaten at, what social event he has just attended, and so on and so forth. I don't do Facebook, so anyone who does is invited to check in on him on an occasional basis and let me know what sort of idiocy he's up to.

I already have his bank account number and bank branch address so I'm good there, but it would be useful to keep abreast of his current travels. And don't put any of that in the comments section; e-mail it to me at canadiancynic@yahoo.ca, and I'll take it from there.

5 comments:

MgS said...

No meatspace info, but I see on his twitter that he's threatening to sue other people for defamation.

This should be amusing.

* and the old adage about "the lawyer who has himself for a client, has a fool for a lawyer" holds - my god he's a terrible writer.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn’t launching a legal action require that he divulge an address to the court?

MgS said...

The letter he copied onto his Twit-feed had an address in Lloydminster, but that isn't where he's staying if he's working on contract in Grande Prairie.

CC said...

The Lloydminster address is the well-known address of his father's house, where Patrick lives in the basement. Or possibly under the stairs.

Anonymous said...

Or in the septic tank.