Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it funny?

No, seriously, I'd like to know 'cuz I can't listen to it right this minute, so I'll just let you have at it.

Well? Was it worth it?


Metro said...

But ... But ... Hypocrisy? From O'Really? Oh god Bill! Say it ain't so!

WV = "labed" Which is contextually spooky.

The Doc said...

Yes, yes it is worth it. Although, it's really just a repeat of something we already know... O'Reilly is a moron.

Mike said...

Well worth it. Gracias sir.

LogicallySpeaking said...

Jon Stewart is always worth it.

Romantic Heretic said...

I'm waiting for the day that one of O'Reilly's 'ambushers' provides a proctologist with the subject for a professional paper.

wv='browns' No shit.

Stimpson said...

I wonder how much longer the video will be on YouTube. Comedy Central and its parent company are very, very strict about protecting their intellectual property.

Luna said...

Aw man, now I have to name my kid Jon Stewart Bob Rae OurLastName. :)

KEvron said...

"Is it funny?"

they've been funnier.

"Was it worth it?"

is that a trick question?


Zorpheous said...

Willy Oh'Really is than bag of George Bushes and as honest as a sack of Dick Cheneys

WV = urlyc - kind for like the address on the intertoobs