Saturday, January 03, 2009

Denyseitude 2009.


It's been a while since we've checked in on Canadian Intelligent Design advocate and drooling wingnut Denyse O'Leary, so let's see what she's been up to lately. Here, she gushes over the Discovery Institute's Casey Luskin who, coincidentally, gets the absolute living shit kicked out of him here.

And as some bonus batshit wingnuttery at no extra charge, here's Denyse again:

Here's an interesting discussion, a friend tells me, of the Expelled movie.

I remember going to see Expelled in Toronto in June, I think, a biped lost in a huge, hostile crowd.

Hard for me to evaluate, because I had met so many of the people in the film - and had also found myself in correspondence with some of the most disgusting creeps imaginable, who hated the film.

I'm sorry, Denyse ... did you just write that it was hard for you to evaluate the film? How curious since, back in June of last year, you openly admitted that:

... the film badly needed an explanation of why there is an intelligent design controversy.

Yes, Denyse, it did ... because it was a grotesque piece of crap propaganda that didn't even attempt to address the science. So we'll understand if you'd rather change the subject these days and simply insult your fellow moviegoers.

God, I need a shower now.

1 comment:

mikmik said...

I just saw the movie in a bible study class(pls, I'll 'splain later), and the guy who ran the class closed with a prayer asking the lord to protect us all from atheists and their evil attitudes and their inability to appreciate anything but killing everyone that is substandard.

I ignored the invite to kill him and his substandard reasoning ability. According to him, atheists also don't have free will.