- Jason, fresh off his sputtering outrage over how Jews hate Christmas, gets his Fruit of the Looms all twisty over how Stephane Dion plans to simply appoint people to ridings. Um ... Jason? You're a CPoC supporter. Are you sure this is something with which you want to take issue? Just asking.
- The excitable gang over at The He-Man Woman Hater's Club introduces their newest little rascal Kelly T Konechny, who does to political discourse what Peter MacKay does to gender relations with such delightful literary gems as "he [sic] internal threshold has been breached" and "The nation [sic] debate blew by him like a gentle summer breeze ..."
Yes, it'll be painful but, admit it, it will be like a multi-tricycle pile up. You'll still read just for the entertainment value.
- "Conservative Life" explains how only liberals are "divisive," while being rabidly homophobic and misogynistic is simply good social dynamics. Or something.
- Adam Daifallah's misty-eyed hero worship knows no bounds, as he prostrates himself at the altar of the late Jeane Kirkpatrick and her loyal admirers. Somewhere, Mark Steyn is feeling slightly jilted.
- Damian Penny, a proud member of Open Bathrobe Media, questions the credibility of Reuters.
What? You need a punchline for that?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Blogging Tory atrocities: Dec 12, 2006.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! I worked with Kelly up until a last month.
He's really a terrific guy, A real policy wonk with a limestone/peace tower fetish.
Lay off him. He's a smart guy, he just has a tendency to frequent water that's always just a little over his head. I could almost hear the splashing every time he started to talk about why he fancies himself reality-based (read: objectivist epistemology).
You should have to be over 21 years old to read Ayn Rand. Anyone younger than that, when exposed to her writing, gets fixated at the stage of solipsism, ego-centricity and selfishness that is typical of 13 to 16 year-old and there's no amount of remediation later in life that can undo the damage.
Just out of curiosity does the "He-Man Woman Hater" shot have any basis in fact, or is it just a randomly generated shot for anyone not reeking of Marx-and-Tonic?
Post a Comment