Saturday, November 04, 2006

Your perky, CNN wake-up call.


Rise and shine, folks. CNN has all the news to put a smile on your face for the next few hours:

Cue residents of Wankerville: "But ... but ... Bill Clinton ...!"

BY THE WAY, is it even worth asking how many of Canada's wankers, having stroked themselves raw over John Kerry's recent flubbed attempt at humour, will give equal air time to the news of the U.S. military itself calling for Rumsfeld's resignation?

Um ... that was a joke. You knew that, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the part where Haggard admits he bought meth but insists that he never actually used it.

It's sort of like saying, "Well, yeah, I put that guy's dick in my mouth ... but I never inhaled, I swear!"

Alison said...

Just remember this rationalization, boys and girls :

"The farther up you are, the more you are a target for Satan."