Sunday, December 09, 2007

I think I broke Blogger ...

So, thanks to Chet's eagle eye, I'm in the process of updating my Fox News post with the actual picture, not the too-funny fake one (yay Chet, boo me), when it just kind of disappears.

Whoops.

I emailed the Boss about it so hopefully the corrected post will be back up soon. I just didn't want anyone thinking I'd pulled a Brian Lemon/MaryT/Weiner Pratfalls and disappeared the post - that's not how I play.

Feel free to make manly jokes in the comments about girls and technology ... this is your only free one.

7 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

way to break the intertoobs lulu. not to worry, tyler kinch broke youtube yesterday.

KEvron said...

this reminds me of a similarprank.

KEvron

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

What are you, a fucking girl or something?

LuLu said...

Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.

BTW, KEvron, I love the Sadly No guys - have you read Bradrocket's post on "cranking up romance with the public relations speak"? Teh funny

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

I hope you'll agree it would have been irresponsible not to mock you.

LuLu said...

I would've expected nothing less.

After all, if the positions were reversed I would've done the same. Good night boys, we'll play more tomorrow.

Red Tory said...

About those "angry liberals"... comment calling for the death of Schreiber. Will somebody shoot this freak of nature in the head and end its life?