Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The horror ... the horror ...


There is no word in the English language, or any language, that can possibly describe how fucked up Five Feet of Crazy™ really is. Behold the insanity:

One day I'll tell you about the nasty dream I had about Charles Krauthammer
Today is not that day.
Wish I had the inside scoop on this story. I have no life.
Right now, long time readers are asking:
Kathy, is this like the dream you had that you were married to Newt Gingrich, after you ate too much stinky cranberry blue cheese at a "Support the Danish Cartoonists" soiree last year?
The answer is: no, it was WAY crazier. Dude can't run away. Think about it mentally.

Sweet Mother of God, I now have mental images of that drooling lunatic stalking a paraplegic for reasons best left unsaid. If anyone needs me, I’ll be curled up on the couch wishing that I could have the last 10 minutes of my life back.

7 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

(L)u(L)u you'll only hurt your brain if you keep going over to the crazy woman house.

LuLu said...

I can't help it - her train wreck of a blog is somehow strangely compelling. It's like this biological imperative to warn people of teh crazy that lurks on teh Intert00bz ... Someday you'll all thank me for it.

JJ said...

"Think about it mentally."

Is there another way of thinking about things? Or did she mean "visualize" it?

Anyway, I don't need to visualize it -- my next door neighbour has a pig farm, all I need to do is look out the window and that about nails it.

KEvron said...

"Dude can't run away. Think about it mentally."

...."the aristocrats"!

KEvron

Red Tory said...

Think about it mentally.

I believe that’s what’s referred to in more refined circles as a tautology. Here, we can just call it “stupid shit.”

She dreams about Krauthammer… Major eeeeew-factor there, in both respects. Hard to say which is more repellent, the warty, cadaverous Chuck, or the doughy, lumpen femme-troll Kathy.

For lack of a better word, the only way I could describe that pairing would be: MACABRE.

Ti-Guy said...

Did she fall of the wagon or something?

Rev.Paperboy said...

... the winner of the thread is .....KEvron!


now pass the brain bleach