Saturday, December 22, 2007

Harperisms.


Crowbar in aisle 4, please ... Big Daddy’s got his foot stuck in his mouth (emphasis gleefully added).

When Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper tried to explain in a year-end interview why he'd met the Dalai Lama in his Ottawa office, it was clear he wanted to show respect for the exiled Tibetan leader. Unfortunately, it didn't quite come out that way.

"I met the Dalai Lama in my office but I meet everyone in my office. I don't know why I would sneak off to a hotel room just to meet the Dalai Lama. You know, he's not a call girl," Harper told OMNI television.

He quickly added: "As I say, he's a respected international spiritual leader."

In his endless quest to take cheap, petty little shots at the Liberals, Big Daddy once again shows himself to be a complete assclown.

Hat tip to Cherniak_WTF in the comments.

4 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Actually, that's the least irritating thing Harper's ever said. A gaff like that is at least amusing.

Clamp that rectum tighter, Harpy. As you can see, all hell breaks loose when you relax it even ever so slightly.

How on Earth did Canadians (considered laid-back by the Americans and the British) end up with this anal-retentive freak?

mikmik said...

LOL!

PMS is such a wit!

That's why I will kill him, if I meet him. He will die laughing.

Haha, he says, the funniest joke in the world. You mean me?

Yeah, you are fuxcking worse than GW Bush> an he still doesn't feel humiliated, so I put him out of his misery: Your peepee is tiny, it is on facebook.

Dion, he is not that tiny, it is on facebook.

Mark Richard Francis said...

Can we now assume that Harper meets call girls in hotels? Please?

sassy said...

MF - perhaps not, call girls do have standards :)