Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Relatively speaking, Kate might have a point.


In the country of the truly moronic, the only partially moronic will be queen?



SDA Nation: Because even Bible-whomping, illiterate, white trash, mooseburger-eating divas from Alaska need someone to look down on intellectually.

BONUS TRACK
: Commenter "steve" drops by Kate's Dead Jew Roadhouse and squeezes his way between the drunk skinheads from Stormfront and the fat chick with the swastikas tattooed on her tits to leave a cogent comment:



Enjoy.

5 comments:

TRex said...

Ya know, I used to post on SDA for fun, just a handful of times. I wasn't snarky and tried to be serious and had to wade through a kilometer of sludge to have a normal conversation with a normal person. Eventually I was added to a moderator filter or something and decided to move on, which brings me to the point of this comment.

WHY CC..WHY!?

TRex said...

I take it all back, TT RULES!
Muchas gracias.

Sean S. said...

awesome video.

Ti-Guy said...

Daisey Mae from Delisle is still traumatised by the experience she had back when she was a teen when she went to the big city (Saskatoon) and the urban elites made fun of her feathered hair, parka trimmed with fun-fur and her running shoes.

Jesus Christ, KKKate, get over it. I cook tuna noodle casserole (I quite like it) and I had bear stew just last week and I still think you're white trash.

Rev.Paperboy said...

KKKate does have a point CC, but as long as her hairstyle has enough volume, no one will ever notice it.