Friday, December 17, 2021

Et tu, Ezra?

Here's Rebel News Obergruppenfuhrer Ezra Levant, shrieking hysterically about in-house punching bag David Menzies getting slapped around:




Ezra has a point -- if you, year after year, demean and denigrate and mock various people, your loyal followers might get the wrong idea. You know ... like here:




I have to say, it's refreshing to see Ezra Levant openly and publicly suggest that, if you deliberately create a rancidly toxic and hate-filled environment, you bear some of the responsibility for the eventual ugly consequences.

If I were a lawyer, I'd be making a note of that admission.

P.S. Do I really need to remind you that I explained all of this months ago?



2 comments:

thwap said...

Shameless hypocrisy and whining self-pity. Two foul tastes that taste fouler together.

Anonymous said...

From Ezra's whining it seems that someone is giving him the D!